The CombiTunnel ventilation system from Big Dutchman is a very successful ventilation system that has proven its worth over many years. It creates perfect climate conditions for pigs anywhere in the world so your production process is secure.
Combination of two different ventilation systems to create one intelligent climate solution:
- Tunnel mode | Tunnel mode is activated when outside temperatures are high. This creates a good cooling effect while consuming little energy.
- Side mode | Side mode is activated when outside temperatures are low. Because fresh air intake is through multiple evenly-spaced inlets, ambient temperature throughout the barn is similar.
- CombiTunnel ventilation covers a wide temperature range and is therefore ideal for all climate zones;
- temperatures in the barn are at an optimal level over the entire year: healthy animals, high performances, good feed conversion, low mortality;
- with low outside temperatures and in side mode, the low air flow rate can be regulated very precisely to maintain even temperatures in the entire barn;
- with high outside temperatures and in tunnel mode, high air speeds are possible at animal level to make use of the windchill effect;
- the 307pro/310pro climate computers allow for a smooth transition from side to tunnel mode and vice versa.